Wednesday, January 18, 2012

eviction notice

6:35 a.m.  i had a dream about him just before i woke up, a few minutes ago.  what the hell man?  if this has to be this way, then i at least want my own mind and dreams to myself.  ahh, what is wrong with me?

i wish to bid farewell to the memories we made, and to the energy we generated that still lingers inside my existence.  i most certainly bid riddance to the desperate hope that this will somehow turn around someday.  you are never going to get better and come back, are you?  well, i do honestly hope that you at least get better.  and i hope i fucking do too.  soon, please!

i feel like this is haunting me a little, or a lot.  thoughts, memories and apparently dreams of you are in this constant cycle.  please stop.  the truth is that i do still love you.  even after witnessing your 'unraveled' self, and hearing you say that you don't want me or love me.  i still fucking love you man.  it grosses me out actually, hearing myself admit it.  seeing it written.  but i dont know what to do with my love.

if you needed 'freedom,' then so do i.  i really do, now.  im SICK of giving you my thoughts and allowing you a place in my dreams, and crying my damn tears over you.  GET AWAY, GET OUT, LEAVE ME ALONE.  you have no welcome anymore.  you keep hurting me, but i suppose it's because i keep letting you and i don't know how to discontinue this.  blah.  barf.  i don't know.

recovery.  restoration. healing.  those all sound good.

i need coffee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment