Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shine On

4:09 p.m.  my lungs are burning.

I just ran two miles.  it's certainly been a while since i have done that.  approximately 25 years or so.

today, i felt some warm light.  which is actually ironic because it was a negative degree temperature this morning.  but.....yes, i felt some 'goodness' today.  i also felt several stones of sadness penetrate me, but i am choosing in this moment to think about the light.

i also feel good that i woke up early to do some yoga.  I was actually already awake...surprise, surprise...but it feel great to DO something good for myself, first thing in the day.  I really should be doing this quite often.  in fact, i am going to do it every morning, for the next...............two weeks.  that is my goal.

time to hit the showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment