Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day 4

day 4: why am i awake right now?

I've been in and out of sleeping since 2:30 am. its now nearing 5 am.  I am so tired, i just need to sleep.  I have a very aggressive day ahead of me, and sleep would be a great thing to do right now.  'What ever' i suppose.  I am not just lying here feeling sorry for myself though; I am feeling sorry for myself AND everyone else that is broken right now.

last night was pretty good.  a great friend made me a meal, and made me eat it.  It was nice to just relax.

I still feel very lifted from my great circle of love.  Thank you everyone for the hugs, and phone calls, and messages, and everything.  thank you.

most of me really is starting to feel better.  the sleeping and eating scenario could use some improvement.  time will heal.  but i hope it wont take long, because i am one sleepy bitch.

to the boy:

I miss you.  I wish you were here comforting me and making me better.  but the reality is that you are what is making me sad, and causing the hurt.  why did you stop wanting me?  i tried so hard, and gave you so much of me.  you ate up my sunshine, and then excused me from your life.  asshole.  but i still miss you.


i guess this day is going to happen with me or without me, so i better just do it,

stay classy ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment