Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day 4: Con't.

11:57 pm.  This has been a long day.  I never thought i would say that a busy and exhausting day would be good for me.  Today was good for me.  I made it.  I am also really fricken tired, hah.

I am still battling my severed companionship, but I am feeling better and better the more the time passes.  I'm no idiot, I'm sure I'll have hard moments ahead, but I'll be good for now.

The sleep has to get better though.  I NEEEEEEED to sleep.  I HAVE to sleep.  I also took a sleeping pill (i rarely take medication) because I am desperate for some rest.  My body and mind and soul need to be eased for a bit.  That is my only choice.  That, or I will call in Jamie girl for a sleepover tomorrow night.

I will be back tomorrow.  This world-informing journal is surprisingly helpful to me.  I feel better after i write.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment