Thursday, December 8, 2011

day 5

9:55 am ----JUST WOKE UP!

This is going to be a good day.  I am so glad that i got some damn sleep.  finally.  my body is grateful, and my mind is rested.

break-ups are a very strange thing.  It sure keeps my day interesting.  I mean now when i wake up, i think about what i can do to fight for a good day.  Im in a therapeutic/recovery mode.  I am constantly reflecting on things, and trying so hard not to think about the boy.

i still feel like a mess though.  and im cool with that for a while.  im a very honest person, and im not here to put on a show.  so, excuse me world, im going to be sad for a while.

i don't know why, but i feel like clarifying why im sad.  so many great people have comforted me through this, which i am soo thankful for.  however, sometimes their piece of encouragement includes 'don't worry, you will find the right one someday.'  I agree, I WILL.  but i am not sad because im afraid of being alone, or that i no longer have the security of being in a relationship.  I am fucking sad because the one single person that i want to be with and share my heart with, doesnt want to have it.  that hurts.  its simple, and clear to me that i must go on, but it really hurts.

to the boy:

i thought about sending you a message last night.  i just wanted to see how you're doing.  i need to stop that.  as selfish as you are being, i need to follow your lead.  I need to worry about myself, not you.  stop being in my mind, please. i really do hope you are doing ok, but your well-being is no longer my responsibility.  you cancelled that subscription.

ok kids, i have to go get this day before it gets me,

blaire

    


No comments:

Post a Comment