Tuesday, May 4, 2010

who is blaire?

so i guess some get to know me junk is in order. i already know me, but this just seems natural. It's going to be random, and weird. so...too bad.

I will write a few questions out really fast, then go back and put the answers in caps.

I am....A GIRL

I like....BOYS

I want to....BUILD SOMETHING AWESOME

I will....WATCH GLEE TONIGHT

I don't.......KNOW EVERYTHING

I do.......HAVE TO PEE

I have......DEBT

I should.....GO POTTY

I can.......CARRY 5 PLATES AT ONCE

I can't......DO THE SPLITS

I'd like to........BE MORE MUSICAL

I regret......JUDGING PEOPLE

I love...JESUS AND MY MOM

I wish....I WERE A LITTLE LESS CHUBBY

I'd bet on......LOVE

I'm in....A GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONS

I'm not.....ALWAYS SERIOUS

One more thing......THANKS FOR LISTENING!


1 comment: