Thursday, May 6, 2010

mind ramble

ok. this is what my head is saying, in the order of wtf:

-did i turn the coffee pots off at work? - go to the bank in the morning - call mom in the morning - i miss oliver - im hungry - hope it's nice tomorrow - paint nails - set alarm - steph is coming home soon - yay - make plans to make my new bed - i want more milk but i don't want to walk upstairs - i WANT SOME TATTOOS, BAD! - my back hurts, wish i had a large set of hands rubbing my back - make hair appointment - go potty - getting sleepy - graduation presents - pay car insurance bill - call about appartment - what did i eat today? - this is going to be a really boring post - still thinking about those hands, mmm - my computer is going to die - im going to sleep - mike txtd me, nice to know someone is thinking about me!

goodnight kids

2 comments:

  1. BLAIRE! I love you! That was a fun post actually .. I enjoyed it. THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING EFFING AWESOME! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, i love you too! I do "mind rambles" a lot in my journals that i keep. when my head is like going 100 miles an hour, I just write out the blurts of thoughts in my head. it helps to just write it all down, then my head can slow down.

    ReplyDelete