Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here it goes!

Starting point: "Hi!" This is Blaire. Im currently 23 years old, and I'm trying to figure myself out. I thought I'd give you all a chance at that, so I'm making a public effort. This is a platform for me to present: me! Mostly to myself, but to anyone who wants to skim the tales of BLAIRE! Good luck (you will need it)! I am going to try and be consistent with entries, and love comments and feedback. This is a new endeavor, so please excuse the messy, jumbly beginning to this life project. My goal for this is simple. Be real, be raw, be honest. The outcome, hopefully I learn and grow from these written escapades, and can live a fully honest life. For others, take whatever you want from this, but mostly, have a laugh. I feel like God gave me a funny life, so let us rejoice and laugh in it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU! You have a faithful reader in me.

    ReplyDelete