Saturday, February 11, 2012

my best year yet...

9:33 a.m.  I'm ready for this.

25, this could be my best year yet!  I feel like if things could be good or bad, i choose good.  or, even better than good.

my life philosophy has been amended, and I am here to make the most of it.  My heart needs it.

This is my advanced forward to the twenty-fifth year of my life:

'Thank you for being my best year yet!  Thank you for the new experiences and people.  Thank you for getting me past my twenty-fourth year, it wasn't easy.  Thank you for the new colors and sights and loves and cries even.  Thank you for the growth and change.  Thank you for the challenges and successes.  Thank you for the rain and the stars.  Thank you for the voices and sounds.  Thank you for the sunshine and happiness.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!'     --- Sincerely, Blaire Brittany

ok, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment