Tuesday, February 7, 2012

9:02 a.m.  im feelin much better.

i can barely find words to express what a relief it is to have risen above that dark grip that was around me for a while.  it was suffocating, and it polluted my everything.  but, that is behind me now.  except for the sleeping, that could stand for improvement.  nonetheless, i am better.  maybe even someday ill be better for it.  who knows.

but, 'fun' surely has been a good antidote to the weariness.  I just feel like having a good time, all of the time.  and why not?  so, bring on the fun, and bring on the fun!

thank you to all of my lovely people, i love you.  thank you to anyone who has helped me get outta the fucking danger zone.  and especially thank you to anyone who had bought me a beer, cheers!

till next time,

love and peace

and booze

No comments:

Post a Comment