Saturday, February 25, 2012

beer flavored meat!

10:51 a.m.  Dinner Party!!!

I love to entertain, so today is surely a happy day.  I love planning out the meal, carefully considering the things that my guests like, and customizing a menu based on what I think they will love.  It makes me happy when people like my food and hospitality.  what can i say, i throw a mean dinner party.

tonights menu:

--pulled pork sammies, with red cabbage slaw and homemade bbq sauce (the sauce is from a friend)
--potato salad that will kick your grandma's potato salad's ass
--taco pasta salad (this ones really more of a wild card and a good use to things i already had)

I have been on a semi-strict vegetarian diet for about 5 months now, but tonight i am eating pork. yeah baby!

While preparing the roasts this morning, I had an epiphany.  I was thinkin that boys really like a good meal.  boys really like meat thats cooked well.  boys also like beer.  im figuring that a sure fire way to a boys heart is well cooked meat, that was marinated in beer.  beer flavored meat.  I'll give it a whirl.  I didn't have the intentions of swooning when i started cooking this morning, but we'll see, haha.

i have other juice to spill, but i can't say too much.  just that, my heart has ascended to a new place.  im trying to be careful....cause i can't go board'n the heartbreak train again.  I guess i will just take it easy, and trust my guts.....and see how it goes.

later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment