Monday, January 3, 2011

food for thought

food for thought...where the hell did that come from?...are my thoughts hungry? Well mine probably are, because I'm a chubby person, and I'm usually hungry. Haha.

Ok, my minds-a-goin....and i just need to blabber-jot.

So.....i have moments in this life, when i just want to throw my hands up in the air and surrender everything. Like, even my mind, haha. It's too much to handle. Since i guess i have to keep my mind, ill just blog through it.

Problem:

WHAT THE HECK DO I REALLY WANT TO DO IN THIS LIFE?

Problem #2:

WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING IN THIS LIFE?

Problem #3:

wtf.

So......I really like school, very much actually, and am considering further education in this area after completion of my current program. So....what's my problem?

I just want to help people! I want to do something that really matters. Like, REALLY matters! I know that by truly living with and for God, everything I practice will be good and meaningful. ..BUT........there is this weird achy feeling inside when i think about my future, and this country.
I just don't think that in this country, at this time, during OUR crisis overload, that it's completely acceptable to just 'DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!'

***follow your dreams kids, the recession can wait***

That may sound hopeless or dark, or just dumb, but it's how i feel now.

----I will just have to work through this. I feel good mostly about school. There really is a lot of 'MEANINGFUL' potential in my field of study. Maybe I can help build homes for people in real need, and help teach useful skills/trades, and hopefully all kinds of great things. Woof, too much to chew on for now.

excuse while i get lost in my latte and music. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment