Tuesday, December 28, 2010

icky...

So, there are things that happen in this little life i live, that i should share. To stay consistent with this 'truth project' thingy, i will expose another layer. I could easily withhold, but I just better. Maybe someday, somewhere, somehow, another person may even get something out of this. Or get a kick out of this, either way, here goes:

So....I have two ways of being about the 'relationships' subject. One way; a very confident, and secure individual, that is hopeful, but not necessarily in pursuit. The other way; strong, but not as confident, wishful more than hopeful, and slightly a little tiny bit incomplete and in constant desire.

I am currently in the latter of the above options. I try to be the first option very hard. I don't want to constantly be wanting something that is unknown. I do feel it is very much ok to desire a loving and healthy relationship. But, I strongly believe in being secure and comfortable with yourself outside of a relationship. I don't want to be in a relationship because I need/or have to be, but because i want to.

It's not a huge ordeal, and even as I write, I realize. I just hate admitting that I am freakin girly, and that I am not in control of these matters really. I feel it's unfair sometimes, when you fall for someone, when you know you shouldn't, or you think you don't want to.
Maybe I am not as secure as I thought, and that's mostly ok with me. As long as I am honest about it, I will embrace this.

I will just work on the ol' blaire bear, and do what's best for me. Someday i 'hope' a time will come. A moment will happen, and love will be. for now, ill remain a single blira facehead.

rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment