Saturday, May 22, 2010

hmm

listening to: 'just breathe' pearl jam.
current mood: undecided
current feeling: insecure
next current feeling: a little mad-ish
current action: a layer uncovered, exposed.

Insecure: uncertain, unassured, doubtful, anxious, worried.

ok. so. i think i need to work some things out. i dont know where these insecurities come from, but they're there. I know when they are most present, and that concerns me. But, just breath, and chill the "f" out are a part of my self-pep-talk. I wish i could just freaking chill, and stop the wheels from spinnin. But, i still have to pay attention to these feelings, they're telling me something. When I remind myself that it will all be ok, i feel better. That Im doing what I can, my part, and that's good enough. It has to be, there's nothing more i can do in these situations, except hope.

Not entirely sure where I am going with this, except to say that I am human too, and have some insecurities that I need to pay attention too.

In spite of my insecurities in some things, maybe it's important to voice what I am sure of.
I'm sure that ultimately Jesus is the only man who can love me as much as I need to be loved. Thank you Jesus.
I'm sure that right now, I'm really tired.
I'm sure of my eyes closing right now.

ok.

until next time,

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment