Thursday, June 28, 2012

uhhhg!

10:42 pm.

ya know what?  Im angry.  my heart is really pissed off at the people that have hurt me.  this is a feeling i usually don't entertain, because how productive is it to sit around and be pissed off?  but, right now, im indulging a little.  im not steaming out of my nose angry, but angry nonetheless.

im just sick of people taking my heart for granted.  im sure im painting the fucking kettle black, because i am human too; but right now its my pitty party.  i am not sure how to even explain why im angry.  i just am.  i am mad at the people that i have tried to love, but didn't want my love.  'the one' that let me go late last year.....i was surely over that.  but a little yuckyness just surfaced.

i am a giant moron and creeped his facebook.  nice to see he has completely moved on and found a 'wonderful girlfriend.'.......NOT!  what the fuck dude?  well, she's probably not as cool as i am at least.  i dont want to be bothered by this.  i don't want him to have any effect over me at all.  i don't want to be bitter, but maybe its actually ok to let it out every once in a while.  do i want him to be happy?   sure.  does he deserve to be happy? yes. everyone does.  so i should just let it be.

ok.  i will.  i am still angry tho.  and i am sooo sick of spending my feelings on people that dont deserve them.  it is also pretty clear to me to be a little angry at myself.  i am know that i get a little zealous in the 'free love' dept.  i just want to believe in people sooooooo much.  is that a crime?  but man, when people let me down, it really gets me down.  disappointment from people i care about is a very hard thing for me to digest.  it really hurts me.  and i am positive that i am completely guilty of hurting people that love me too.  its just the human condition i suppose.  but i will not start expecting less from people. not if i believe they are capable of the challenge.  i would rather be disappointed than to stop believing in the ones i love.  i hope people don't stop believing for the most from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment