Thursday, May 24, 2012

and so it is...

1:44 a.m.

a little drunk.  but feeling good.  PEOPLE.  People inspire me.  Good people, bad people, weird people, sad people, happy people.  just people.  I love humans.  always offering a new perspective, or a moment of humility, or a gigantic laugh, or a tear, or a smile or a strange voice.  haha.

Just put on my pjs after spending some time on the glorious porch with some fabulous people.  i drank wine, right out of the bottle.  cause im classy like that.  and smoked cigarettes like they aren't making me cough (a lot).  my girl and i jammed to some tunes.  ill post some lyrics post post (i said post three times).

So life goes on.  time really is the healer, everyone said it would be.  That advice is hard to digest when you need to be immediately better. however, they were right.  really right.  time and healing.  thats a curious topic.  am i all better?  i think mostly.  healed from the pain that tried to swallow my soul?  i believe i am.  have i returned to the person i was before the flood of darkness?  no.  because i can't be that person again.  i am still me, but a different, weathered, slightly jagged, liberated and reformed me.

after suffering from a completely unexpected severance of love, i have regained consciousness.  but it is in a new light.  this is my bounce back people.  but my bounce is different now.  ok!

my hailed-on heart is going to be ok.  i actually might even be better.  maybe never as innocent again, but refigured and massed together nonetheless.  my tears and cries and memories and pains have brought me to the place i am now.  and, i am ok with it.  its the shit we go through that make us stronger right?  so, i proclaim that here and now, i am stronger because of what i have experienced.

no regrets.

i wouldn't take it back or undo it.  any of it.  as hard as that is to confess, i mean it.

time to live this life, and love with all i got.

cheers kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment