Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ooofta

5:59 p.m.  idiot, yes.  but trying, also yes.

I feel like i should put a 'FREE!' sign on my heart.  i seem to give it that way.  which..actually, i love about myself.  but....it makes it so damn hard sometimes.  like, what the hell am i doing chasing something again?  i guess i am just so ready to share myself with someone.  i just need to find the right person that wants to actually have me.

i am not worried or scared that i wont.  i am just excited, that each time i might have finally found a really good one.  not to say that my finds haven't been good.  just not right i guess. or just not the right time.

i need some damn brakes for my stinkin heart.  like...whoa blaire, EASY! haha.  at least i can laugh at myself.  and....i am still hopeful!  i just need to be PATIENT.  thats a funny idea.

i do have warm feelings about the latest 'smile maker;' but i really gotta get my head outta my ass and make some good decisions for ME, and MY heart.  even though it'd be easier to just snuggle and not think about all of this horseshit.  but.....its not horseshit, and i need to be a big girl.

woof.

cheers people, to making mistakes...and dustin ourselves off.

love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment