Thursday, June 3, 2010

sooo many blessings

a little journaling, for me to write and you to read.

now playing: song: she's electric - oasis, up next on my 'spring fever 2010' playlist is Waltz into me - Hootie and the Blowfish
Location: Red Rooster Coffee House, aberdeen, south dakota, usa, earth, world.
Outfit: Denim Bermudas with Green shirt and flip flops.
Drinking: Iced Mocha with a little almond and coconut (almond joy mocha), with skim milk and and an extra shot of espresso.
wishing for: my best friend, and more days off work.
Thankful for: MANY MANY THINGS!

Ok, Ill start with that, what im thankful for. I really have sooooo many things to be thankful for right now. Blessings of many things for my upcoming adventure. This includes a school and program that I am really excited about an apartment to live in, a job to work at, and great people to support me in it all.

What else am I thankful for? Good friends, and GOOOOOOD family. I think I should make a word that incorporates friends and family into a unified group of people. Framily? Fremds? I'll work on it. But, what I am getting at is that I have soooooooo many good people in my life. I have a great God-Given-Blood-Family (God Bless the Dingers hah). But there are soo many other families that have taken me in as honorary members. Like, I feel as though I belong with them. I am soo thankful to have that. Some people hardly like or stay active in their own families, and I have like a handful of extra families, It's really nice. Thank you to the families that Love on the Blaire.

Here is a shout out: Dingers - thanks for always being there, and for being so damn colorful. You're mine forever! Sorensens - I love spending time with you, and always leave feeling warmer and encouraged. You Mean a lot to me! Moslanders - I have always felt like another part of your family, that I just fit right in. Robin, you were something so special to me when I really needed it years back. Thank You. Hilgemanns - My first 'second' family haha. Thanks for including me in so much, and opening your family up to me. I love you all! Slabbs/Gibsons (my Aussie family) - You all ROCK! You welcomed me and took me in. Thank You soo much for everything. I look forward to coming to see you all again....REALLLLLLY SOOOON I HOPE! Auntie Blaire Loves you. Lovriens - it's always a pleasure to come over and visit. You are a great family, and thank you thank you thank you for the fabulous trip to DISNEYWORLD!!! Schlotters - a serious 'second family.' I feel like you are my family, and I am part of yours. Thank you for everything and I look forward to all the years to come together!

Wow, that's a lot for a girl to be thankful for! I think it's important to take time to reflect on the things that you've been blessed with. I really hope that I am living in a way that reflects my gratitude for all of the good things in my life. I should be.

Ok, I think Ill close out this post, and maybe write more later, about some other things.

Go and be thankful!
Blaire

1 comment:

  1. Blaire! I am SO thankful that you are my facehead and a part of my family! LOVE YOUUU!

    ReplyDelete